Take that

By anonymous - 26/01/2010 12:55 - United Kingdom

Today, I was at my Muay Thai class. We were doing a combination which consisted of a low kick, body kick and head kick. My partner had already done the low kick so I held the pads for the body kick. He kicked me straight in the jaw. I'm a teenage girl and he's a fully grown man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 269
You deserved it 3 799

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

At least the jaw kick just made him look like a jerk to the rest of the class.

You can't 'see' it coming, douche. If you're practicing patterns and you think he's going low and throws high, there's nothing do you can do. It's the exact same movement until the last moment. If you could lift your leg to kick, you would know this. His fault, either way. Props to OP though for taking a Muay Thai class, stuff is good to know. I wouldn't want to take a knee from you.

Comments

good to know full grown men can't do basic combination. lol.

that dude sucks! kick him in the nuts! say oops and smile.

You'll be okay. Also, #135, you're an idiot. It was a ******* accident.

loveconverse 0
jacob2xx 0

#134, that's quite an assumption for one man messing up one combination.

That's why girls shouldn't do MMA. 1 they couldn't possibly comprehend the basics of Muay Thai, 2 they hinder the teaching process with their gender affiliated weakness.

darkhumor, are you a really bad troll? obvious troll is obvious, you know

Muay Thai is notorious for its high-impact and its danger and it's because of reasons like that, that women aren't even allowed to compete in the sport, in Thailand. I'm not saying you deserve it, but you need to understand that it comes with the territory.