By Lola - 29/07/2019 06:00

Today, for the third time, I’ve had to clean a puddle of pee from the bathroom floor. I live alone, and I’m a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 451
You deserved it 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I definitely have questions, but I'm not sure I'm mentally or emotionally prepared for the answers.

Well, either call a plumber, or sit DOWN when you pee

Comments

Well, either call a plumber, or sit DOWN when you pee

stuball8 7

maybe time to install a camera to check what's going on

I definitely have questions, but I'm not sure I'm mentally or emotionally prepared for the answers.

There are only 3 possible explanations. 1. Your toilet is leaking. However, that is unlikely or you'd have been cleaning puddles on a daily basis. 2. You're not as alone as you think you are. Again, that is unlikely. 3. You are cleaning your own pee that you don't remember leaving. Although it seems silly, it is the most reasonable explanation. Maybe you should install a camera?

Either you sleep walking, someone has been coming to your house that you don't know about, or your house is haunted..

Phil 14

Okay one of two reasons why this is happening: you have a poltergeist, or you drink a just don't remember peeing on the floor. And since the simplest solution is usually the correct answer, I'm going with the poltergeist lol.

Kittun 17

Maybe a rodent or animal of some kind you don’t know about?

Time to get those pee pee pads and not the kind for dogs.