So…

By Anonymous - 29/03/2009 01:33 - United States

Today, my sister brought her class hamster home from school. Somehow it escaped from its cage, and ran into my room. My boyfriend, thinking it was a mouse, stomped on it. I'm stuck cleaning hamster guts from my carpet, and have to explain to a kindergarten class what happened to their pet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 752
You deserved it 7 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

even if it was a mouse.. why the fork would you step on it?

As mentioned above, why would anyone step on a mouse? Even more important, why are YOU cleaning it up? Someone here needs to take responsibility for their stupid actions.

Comments

Your boyfriend would have stepped on a mouse!? What the HELL. And then you'd be stuck cleaning mouse guts off the carpet. Why isn't HE cleaning it!?

alex_vik 0
firefalcon 0

Wow, you know how to pick 'em, eh? Time to get a boyfriend that doesn't kill small critters when there's other options readily available.

hinice 0

Poor hamster :( they are so cute! Hopefully he had already had a long fullfilling life before that!!

Your boyfriend suuuuuuucks. First he splatters a "mouse" all over your floor (not even necessary) and then makes you clean it up? Nice!

kellster 2

What kind of a person a) can't tell a hamster from a mouse, b) stomps on any living thing larger than a fly, especially on a carpet, c) doesn't clean up the oozing guts of said living thing after having stomped on it, d) doesn't offer to buy a new hamster and/or do the explaining to the kindergarten class, and e) somehow still has a girlfriend? These are the questions I have...

...who stomps on a mouse/rat/hamster/rodent of any kind? Seriously? And especially on carpet? Anyway... sorry that happened :/

zebendyone 0

Why would you STOMP on a ******* MOUSE?! He has to know that would end up with a disgusting mess! And is kinda cruel. I'd be so pissed at your boyfriend.

All you people saying the bf should know the difference between a hamster and a mouse - if you were with your significant other, alone in their room, and something small, furry and squeaking ran in... what do you think would happen? My guess is the OP started flipping out and the bf was just acting fast. But, kindergarteners aren't going to know the difference if you just buy them a new hamster... you could just tell your sister it was lost but then you found it.