Smooth

By HungryGirl - 24/10/2009 14:45 - United States

Today, I went to McDonald's to get breakfast. I sat my food down at a table and went to get some napkins and a straw. I returned to the table to find that my food was gone, and could hear nothing but "SUCKKAAAA" trailing from the entrance to the restaurant. Some jerk stole my meal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 516
You deserved it 9 791

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Gosh, people are so stupid. McDonald's isn't that bad. You don't know if she has it every morning or this has been the first time in 5 years. As long as it's just every so often, it doesn't matter. I think people on this site just like bitching. Lol.

I think everyone else is enjoying themselves, you seem to be the only one "bitching"

**** your life because you lost a 2 dollar meal? woooooow, thats pretty sad that you actualy posted that. and who the hell has mcdonalds for breakfast? thats discusting.

chop_buster 0

Rookie mistake. Get the straw and napkins before you sit down.

agreed with 64. u should know better.

smith314 0

there was a MLIA about this, but there was a signatured photo of the Hamburgler in place of the meal. still, that sux.

I can eat three big macs from mcdonalds when I'm hungry, i weigh 130 pounds. You just have to exercise.

You're still going to die from heart disease.

betseyville 6

doesn't really matter what size you are. Your arteries are gonna be clogged when you get older. Have fun with that cardiac arrest!

StrawberryPiez_ 0

sorry dude I was really hungry

yea bc some documentary told you that right?