Boring

By Anonymous - 24/10/2009 14:58 - Canada

Today, after drunk texting a girl the night before, I sent her a message saying I was sorry for everything I said. All she could say back? "Those were some of the most normal drunk texts I have ever read. I'd hate to see how boring you'd be sober." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 439
You deserved it 7 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You have apparently have a clear mind when you are drunk? Dude don't feel bad, that is like a superpower!

Comments

zeppzo4 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Sun_Kissed18 25

FIRST 11!11!111!ONE111!!1!11 THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER BEEN FIRST!!11!!11!1 I WoUlD LikE 2 tHx MyzZZZ cATT11111!!!1!!1!ONE!!!!11!

pwnrzero 0

*slaps him* start a slap chain :P

Praise the messiah!!! You must be Barack Obama.

*slap* for saying Barack is the messiah _________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

*backhand for saying any regular human being is the "messiah", especially Barack*

Bitchslap for not saying Jesus Christ is the messiah.

*pimpslap* for confusing Jesus with Barack ___________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

Dickslap for saying Barack Obama is any normal person. He's black! Uh, I mean, he's president!

All this slapping, especially the dickslap, is getting hot.

lmaooooo i enjoyed reading this chain of comments - they were better than the FML :)

RJB 0

backhand slap and cane slap* Yo bitch I did not let you off the leash!

Op the girl was right. Your sober fml was out done by the slap chain.

*pimpslap* for not understanding how someone could confuse Barack for Jesus. They all look alike, anyway... *runs away*

How about you bow down to my middle finger?

Rofl, FYL. She can't say how you are by just reading some texts.

xoluvinshayxo 0

and you should tell her.. "i'd love 2 see how fun you are sober(;"

*yawn* Sorry, OP, you're so boring that I fell asleep reading this.

You have apparently have a clear mind when you are drunk? Dude don't feel bad, that is like a superpower!

Yeah really. "Today, I found out I'm not an idiot when I'm drunk. FML."