Smooth

By HungryGirl - 24/10/2009 14:45 - United States

Today, I went to McDonald's to get breakfast. I sat my food down at a table and went to get some napkins and a straw. I returned to the table to find that my food was gone, and could hear nothing but "SUCKKAAAA" trailing from the entrance to the restaurant. Some jerk stole my meal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 516
You deserved it 9 791

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

vansbabe66 0

hahahaha that's something I'd say suckkaaaa

Redneck325Ci 0

Why has this never happened where I live? Maybe it's because I do not live in a city or a place full of dumb, illiterate, uneducated, welfare, thieving n*ggers. Go figure they'd steal your food and say "suckaaa". You should have chased after him and kicked the ever loving sh*t out of him. I would have. Actually, no; I wouldn't have. I would have taken him into a back alley and shot him, one less dumb n*gger to worry about.

i'm no health freak but, day-um...i think if you saw what happens in the slaughterhouse to get the cow parts for that 99 cent burger you'd pass and have some coco puffs for breakfast instead. md's is really, really, reeeaaally gross. and uh, redneck? you're ridiculous. i hope al sharpton kicks your stupid ignorant racist ass.

Redneck325Ci 0

Forgive me for not making up the statistics n*gger lover. I hope a white supremacist group lynches you, so shut the f*ck up and don't talk until you learn the statistics in the country in which you live. If you did, you wouldn't come at me like some uneducated d*ck stick.

Redneck325Ci 0

You mean #111? I wasn't the one acting like an immature coon online threatening people. Read things before judging.

To all you people saying she's having a burger and going on and on about it. She most likely wasn't. Who has a burger for breakfast? McDonalds have a BREAKFAST menu you know.

It's better than somebody spitting on your food without you noticing it, right? The lesson is, never leave food unattended anywhere outside of your own home.

Moonpaper 0

Aw, someone stole your three dollar, cholesterol-filled meal? Poor, poor you.

Hahahahahaha. That reminds me of that "Taco Bell Steal" video on youtube. lmao

FYL for sitting down at McDonalds to eat.

A white supremacist troll who... bleeps himself? Now I've seen everything.

Probably was an african American citizen... they like fast food meals served from the company mcdonalds (politically correct)