Shot

By Anonymous - 20/11/2015 20:13 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, while driving home, I saw a cop with a speed gun "hidden" by the side of the road. I went to slow down so the fuck-knob wouldn't be able to ticket me. I then had a brain-fart and floored the gas instead of hitting the brakes. Hello speeding ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 044
You deserved it 29 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

leogachi 15

I'm going to assume that you were already speeding and that's why you needed to slow down. Therefore you deserve the ticket and shouldn't be calling an officer names for doing his job.

Why is it necessary to call the officer names when you were the one in the wrong and he or she was just doing their job?

Comments

I'm pretty sure that's the first thing you're supposed to learn in driving school...

daynanance 9

THE FIRST THING I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS.....

uchihadesendent 14

Awesome comment and to the OP ydi for doing it in the first place.

I once put my car I reverse and floored it into my neighbors mail box. Shit happens

I once hit the accelerator instead of the brake when pulling into the carport. Needless to say, I demolished the entire back wall and busted the main water pipe to the house. Not exactly my finest moment, I have to say.

avatar0810 15

I once backed a dump truck into the garage wall when I was trying to back it out. I had never driven anything that big before and they left me to do it on my own.

wow, the worst thing I've done is for get to put the E-brake on in my driveway!

leogachi 15

I'm going to assume that you were already speeding and that's why you needed to slow down. Therefore you deserve the ticket and shouldn't be calling an officer names for doing his job.

awildwhisper 30

I totally agree! Stop speeding and you won't get a ticket.

MasterTron 24
mariri9206 32

I was just thinking "OR you could obey the rules of the road and not speed?" Total YDI.

BitterSavage 20

My exact thoughts; thanks for putting it into words so perfectly. Completely a YDI.

Even if you were slowing down, were you just going to slam on your breaks? Why don't you just stop speeding?

Trinidad727 9

By the time you see the cop they have already clocked your speed down the road.... The ticket was coming either way.

Not even remotely true. Especially in Nevada, cops can't hide there so they are easy to spot.

Trinidad727 9

How are you going to tell me that's not even remotely true? Im actually in the police Academy. I have also done about 12 ride alongs. I have even clocked cars from half a mile out..... U should brush up on your stuff.

On laser maybe. Ka doesn't reach half a mile.

Not neccesarily, ive had time to slow down in a long line of cars (all going 20km/h over) thanks to my radar detector (valetine one) i get a mile warning to slow the eff down. Couple times corner of my eye see a safety vest, slow down enough to not warrant a ticket (going with flow 15 over is safe).

Do people just down vote shit cause they are ******* retarded? I have family in law enforcement... I'm soon to be in law enforcement.

Why is it necessary to call the officer names when you were the one in the wrong and he or she was just doing their job?

because some people are restarted and they blame everything on something else. Oh, ******* swipe keyboard wrote "restarted" instead of "retarded" ******* shitty phone.

Because a giant percentage of cops are airheaded assholes....

#35: So the cop went to work and was put on speed enforcement duty, thus making him an asshole? How is anyone but the law breaking citizen an asshole if they get pulled over for speeding? It's the law - 35mph is 35mph. It isn't okay. every now and again. That's like saying "Well that cop is a dick. So what if I murdered that vagrant? A little murder every once in a while is okay."

****-knob? for ensuring other peoples safety? you're an idiot. Both for driving too fast but mostly because you for some reason think its the fault of the police and they are "stupid" because they do their job. fyl indeed but for other reasons.

I wonder if he'd have been a "fart-knocking ****-knob" if the cop had tacked on wreckless driving...

I don't think anyone in the history of cars has ever been ticketed for wreckless driving. Reckless, sure. But wreckless is the ideal state. :D

#82, as a 5 year old, I was very confused by this. Then I later realized the spelling differences.

#9 I accidentally hit the downvote instead of the upvote and now I'm sad.

I guess the **** knob will be seeing you in court, then. Joke's on you, OP.