Sexy talk

By aur - 12/11/2008 08:10 - France

Spicy
Today, I spent my first night with my English boyfriend. I'm French, and when we woke up, I said in my most sexy voice, "Oh, I'm so dirty!" It's only when he left that I finally understood the look on his face; I wanted to have a glass of water. I was thirsty, not dirty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 840
You deserved it 7 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

she wanted to say "oh, i'm so thirsty" in a sexy voice so her boyfriend got her a glass of water. instead she said "oh, i'm so dirty"

Comments

Welp, you won't be living that down any time soon.

I'd hide under a rock the rest of my life.

she wanted to say "oh, i'm so thirsty" in a sexy voice so her boyfriend got her a glass of water. instead she said "oh, i'm so dirty"

I don't get how the French could not pronounce an 's' or at least a 't' so she'd say 'tirsty'. YDI for being bad at english. And being lazy. Go get the damn glass of water yourself.

I'm sure that both states of being applied the same.

lol, I'd take that the wrong way in a dirty voice.

megsworld 0

Aww. Im sorry. I hate when people forget/aren't considerate that you have an accent and don't understand what you're trying to say. My entire family has a French accent, so im used to it.

i agree with #6. anyway...why would you need to say you're thirsty in a sexy voice? what's the point?

skullbashd 3

maybe she wanted get some milk from a thbe

UConn_Huskies 0

@9 not close at all. wtf are you talking about? they're two completely different words. and how is this an fml? What now you have to get yourself some water instead of someone else? wow...

just shut up i can see how this is an Fml and if you cant you should never go on this sight again

suvks4u 0

Some 1 help me out. I don't get it.????:(

she (having an accent) thought that dirty meant thirsty and this was her first English boyfriend she probably wanted to sound hot which is why she said it that way.