Detective work

By broken vows - 15/03/2014 21:48 - Canada - Cambridge

Today, I followed my wife out, since she's been acting strangely lately and I was suspicious. She met up with a guy at a restaurant, who she later claimed was her brother. Either she's cheating on me, or it's tradition in her family to make out and grope each other at the end of meals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 456
You deserved it 4 848

Same thing different taste

Comments

Now go and grope your brother-in-law in front of your wife cause it is a tradition to her.

My question is, how on earth could OP be so poorly acquainted with his in-laws that that his wife would think that would work.

ariiewilliams 17

I thought groping and making out with relatives is considered okay.

cryssycakesx3 22

to be fair #49, they could live far away, or they just started speaking. but obviously it's unfortunately not the case here.

49 - that's what I was thinking! You wouldn't know your own brother in law?! Or the wife all of a sudden isn't an only child like she said for the past 20 years.

She must be related to that girl who wanted her uncle to film her and her boyfriend going at it

"I want to be more than siblings" -Redneck

drumguy218 11

The fact that it's called "broken vows" hurts me even more.

22 - Maybe they're from sutton, that shit is always going down there

EphMi 5

#105, well, that's taking it a little too far, we don't know if she got paid or not.

Sorry to hear, OP. Cheaters are the worst.

asnakelovinbabe 16

26, You must be fun at parties.

ChristianH39 30

26 it's a figure of speech, go away

meli1195 31

People, it's called a joke,... Stop taking things so seriously

Where is the joke? Tell me, I can't locate it!

evandelafose 8

It is a figure of speech: calling something/someone "the worst" even though it's definitely not the worst. Taking things too literally makes it hard to understand English, sometimes.

Error 404: Joke Not Found If you feel you feel that you have received this message in error, please try rebooting your sense of humor and try again later.

asnakelovinbabe 16

Oh FFS Lilaxx, just get over it already.

Scynistr 20

Is it fun to put your neck out somewhere it doesn't belong when you don't have to? Of course they know there are worse people than cheaters.. Do you get paid to correct people for being figurative rather than literal? Go with the flow of the fml and realize they were offering a form of comfort to the OP. You may hate when people aren't logically literal all the time.. But no one likes when people step on good intentions..

asnakelovinbabe 16

I have some news for you. If a woman or a man is in a committed relationship and they cheat, yes, that makes them a piece of shit. If you've got feelings for someone else sexual or emotional, it's not hard to do the right thing and break up with your significant other first. If you're not mature enough to do that you shouldn't be in a relationship, and yes people who intentionally lie, cheat, and hurt the one person that relies on them most, and lead them on, are every bit as scummy and worthless wastes of air space as rapists and murderers.

Do you live in Alabama? Because there is a strong possibility it could be the 2nd option if you do

olpally 32

The FML clearly states op lives in Canada at the top of the screen. Good grief. As for op, ditch the bitch.

#7 and #9 gosh you guys I was just trying to make a joke

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I have the mobile site and it clearly states the country/state right next to the username

falon142012 22

50, I'm on my iPhone and I can see that it's from Canada. Lol.

sweetprettykitty 10

yes it does on mobile, but not when you're reading the comments unfortunately...sorry correcting myself since I can't delete comment...yes it does say when reading the comments

It only shows the country he's in not the state or province

#50 It says Canada on my phone, my attempt at a joke was just poorly thought out.

A pretty lame joke. As for OP, dump her ass you don't need to be treated like that. Find someone who appreciates you.

#50 I use the mobile version and yes it does show the location.

Sorry OP, if she's cheating you don't need her anyway. You'll find someone eventually

You'd think you'd know what your wife's brother looks like before you married her

jazzy_123 20

awkward moment when they look alike O,O

He might not have been able to make out proper features, could have been dark and maybe he left before they came out, only he has the answers

Wizardo 33

Well confront her properly and bring up the groping, clearly she's cheating and of course do what needs to be done. People like that are the devil incarnate.

As Satan's official legal representative, I am obligated to clarify that Mr. Lucifer does not actually participate in this behavior, nor does he condone it. We will be suing OP's wife for impersonation and libel.

Woo, if Satan doesn't condone then that really says something!

This sounds like something you'd read on literotica waiting to happen.

cryssycakesx3 22

Amen to that girl!!! Same here!! What's your favorite category?? ;) hehe

Rainhawk94 27

#70 and #100, you need cats

No, that would be considered *********** and that's just nasty.