RIP

By widow - 19/10/2010 22:58 - United States

Today, I received two cards in the mail for my late husband for his birthday. He has been dead for four years now, and the cards were from our two children, who live several states away. This is the fourth time it's happened, and neither of them answer my calls. Ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 424
You deserved it 3 787

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Set up a Facebook page for your dead husband and set his status to "deceased". Then send them both a friend request. Maybe they'll accept and see his status and finally get the message.

Comments

chobitschibi1369 0

Those are not kids, ma'am. Those are inconsiderate little brats that should not even send cards. FYL for sure.

Farion 7
peachezthelette 22
Hunterchick85 0

Ever heard of leaving a voicemail or calling from a different number

Step 1: Write "deceased - return to sender" on the envelop and put it back in the mail. Step 2: whatever problem you're having with your kids - fix it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself.

I'm sorry for you, that sucks. next time you call, leave them a message calmly explaining why your late husband doesn't need to receive anymore birthday cards. then charge your voice to full volume, let both of them know in no uncertain terms that they can go **** themselves, that obviously they are both behaving like massive assbags to be so callous to send him cards when they know he's dead (I'm assuming), then tell them to eat your ass. I bet you they call you back after that! fyl.

so write them u idiot! and tell them to go shit in their hat!

varkey 7

oh my god... this is extremely screwed up write them/email them

Go to them , visit, whatever you wann call it.