Ralph and Huey

By justmyluck - 12/02/2010 19:34 - United States

Today, my mom picked me up from school due to me being sick. Afterwards, she took a detour to the DMV, and I waited in the car. I ended up vomiting everywhere, clothes included, and had to sit in the car for three hours while the taste and smells lingered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 715
You deserved it 4 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EPICApathy 0

Next time, learn to step out of the car and puke on her seat while you wait on the bench out side. then she learn.

MadaZer0 8

The though of just opening the door didn't come to you... Why exactly?

Comments

WhatIsWithHate55 0

This seems to happen alot, it seems. Hate on your parents for making you suffer.

Why couldn't you open the car door and puke outside, and if the door wad locked just unlock it.

krazykitty789 0

if ur mom gets mad just say ydi cause it's kinda stupid to leave someone who has a sick stomach in a car alone for three hours

ok all u assholes who are sayin u shuda opened a door well if uve ever been sick then sometimes u don't have much notice before u puke so y'all need to shut the **** up!

they called home sick, which means OP knew they were sick. they had the warning signs before leaving the school. if you think you could even possibly puke you're not supposed to sit in a place where you shouldn't puke. and outside was a foot away, they knew it was coming and didn't have the common sense to lean out the door. and wait for it. they deserve it.

xdyingxwishx 0

just because you know you're sick doesn't mean you know the exact moment you're going to puke. Some people can't feel it coming until its halfway out of their mouth.

The DMV sucks I think your mom had it worse in there.

WTF was she doing there so long with a sick child in the car

saranottelling 7

Sounds like something my mom would do. I'm never sick because I'm not dying. One day I told my mom, I don't feel good. Her response, "Go to school." I sucked it up. When I got home I puked... a lot. The next day she tried to take me somewhere, even though I was still sick. I can see her taking a "detour" and telling me to wait in the car even though I feel ill. I do want to say YDI, because you just puked in the car. Open the door to puke in the parking lot and pretend someone else did it before you got there.

You should have yakked in the DMV, now they would have deserved it.

Ajjas013 6

Give them a thank you gift they can "enjoy" while you wait.

xundria 5

As a few people have already pointed out, you can't always feel it coming on when you're going to vomit. It could have been spontaneous and the OP would have never known until it was happening. The OP could also have had a bad case of fatigue and/or weakness whereas he/she couldn't have gotten up fast enough to open up the car door, lean out, and vomit out of the car. However, I guess it's okay to assume since you all know everything. @OP: Hope you feel better soon, yeah that definitely sucks.