Front line workers

By Anonymous - 05/12/2015 03:43 - Canada - Toronto

Today, my partner and I got called out to a domestic disturbance. Things turned ugly while we were en-route. Long story short, I now know how many grown men it takes to lift a nearly 400lb shit-covered woman onto a stretcher. I almost reconsidered my choice of career. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 908
You deserved it 1 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have said it could've been worse... but really, I got nothing.

I'm kinda curious as to how something like that happens. We need a follow up!

Comments

I would have said it could've been worse... but really, I got nothing.

Talis99 26

She could have been naked. There's always worse.

drayloon 50

She could have been 500 pounds?

Have you not seen any TV? It can ALWAYS get worse. Like Billy Miers once said "But wait, THERE'S MORE!"

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Look on the bright side, at least you're not her xp

Sorry, OP. That's disgusting. But at least you're helping people!

I'm kinda curious as to how something like that happens. We need a follow up!

drayloon 50

I'm kinda curious how many men it took

Ya, this needs a follow up more than any other fml I've ever read! You said it was a domestic disturbance, doesn't that usually mean fighting? Did her husband throw the crap at her? So many questions. I hope op follows up soon!

I have made a few guesses to what may have happened. At 400 pounds, moving is difficult and tiring. The domestic dispute escalated and the woman may have been unable to move away from her partner and out of fear, crapped herself. . . Or maybe she is bedridden and has been crapping herself for a while now and the dispute started because she was mad at her partner for not cleaning her or doing something she wanted and just got extremely violent from there. So many possibilities!

Loveyou6611 20

Be thankful you will not have to be the one to give her a bath!

Haha I've dealt with that a lot in this job lol I would say hopefully it's the last but it never is! Stay safe out there

Really? That does not sound like it should be common...