Ralph and Huey

By justmyluck - 12/02/2010 19:34 - United States

Today, my mom picked me up from school due to me being sick. Afterwards, she took a detour to the DMV, and I waited in the car. I ended up vomiting everywhere, clothes included, and had to sit in the car for three hours while the taste and smells lingered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 715
You deserved it 4 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EPICApathy 0

Next time, learn to step out of the car and puke on her seat while you wait on the bench out side. then she learn.

MadaZer0 8

The though of just opening the door didn't come to you... Why exactly?

Comments

you ever try vomiting outside of the car?

YDI. It's called opening the door and puking OUTSIDE

xundria 5

o can't believe you quoted yourself. Faggle!

PandaFlavoured 0

Faggle? Wtf? Just because he told someone to read his explanation doesn't mean he's a 'faggle,' whatever that is.

purplemnm 9

WTF is a faggle? it's a hilarious word though I'm laughing so hard xDDD

dude everyone knows that a stop @ the dmv is neva quick...im sorry

and you didn't roll the window down or open the door because????? numbnutts..

If you think you're about to vomit, just go inside to the bathroom OR at the VERY LEAST just roll down the window. Goddamn your dumbass.

... I like how multiple people call OP a dumbass when it's implied that their mom turned off and locked the car. So OP would've been completely locked in, no window rolling down or door opening. Maybe you guys want to think through all the possibilities first? And FYL, OP. You should look up your state's laws- depending on your age this can definitely fall under child negligence.

you are a total idiot. Look up the laws? OP can't even open the door. seriously STFU faggle.

Again with the faggle!! What the faggle does that even mean?!?! I think I answered my own question..

she knows your sick but makes u sit in a car for 3 hrs? that's selfish. but really... u didn't know it was gonna happen? u couldve opened the door instead of being a baby or a drunk. haha

Well, obviously you should have opened the car door/window or something and puked outside, but even though you didn't do that, why did you just sit in your own puke for three hours? Couldn't you walk outside and tell your mom to get you home or something? This just seems really stupid.

katplayer: u can't be locked in a car!!!! wow u can unlock it from the inside