Ralph and Huey

By justmyluck - 12/02/2010 19:34 - United States

Today, my mom picked me up from school due to me being sick. Afterwards, she took a detour to the DMV, and I waited in the car. I ended up vomiting everywhere, clothes included, and had to sit in the car for three hours while the taste and smells lingered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 715
You deserved it 4 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EPICApathy 0

Next time, learn to step out of the car and puke on her seat while you wait on the bench out side. then she learn.

MadaZer0 8

The though of just opening the door didn't come to you... Why exactly?

Comments

pluralbusted 0

what? how DONT you deserve this? unless you are a toddler you shoulde probably have the ability and the brains to open the door or to find a bathroom to use or clean up in.

Exactly what I was thinking.. I've been driving before and had the feeling I was going to puke, so I pulled over and opened the door. You're saying you couldn't open the door while the car was in a parking lot. YDI.

Why are so many people violently angry at each other? What's there to gain by heatedly arguing your point on a site like FML, right or not?

Did you throw up in the car? Because if so, you could've just opened the door, let a window down, something. Or did you open the door and aimed wrong, and it got all over you, missing the point completely? If so, that sux.

tbonea1990 0

u didnt just open the door or window to puke?

Itstopsecret 0

First:Why didn't you open the door or something? Second:Your mom made me mad.I mean,you were too sick to be in school,but she left you in a car for three hours?

I know vomit can happen rather suddenly, but you couldn't at least open the door??? You know...to puke OUTSIDE the car?

munkee_6669 0

vomit outside of tge car stupid i know the feeling is sudden but its as simple as opening the door

butterflyz1961 2

Why in the world would any parent make a stop before taking a sick child home?

today i picked up my sick child from school and took a detour to the dmv, i forgot (insert gender) was in the car and now i have barf in it. FML