Ralph and Huey

By justmyluck - 12/02/2010 19:34 - United States

Today, my mom picked me up from school due to me being sick. Afterwards, she took a detour to the DMV, and I waited in the car. I ended up vomiting everywhere, clothes included, and had to sit in the car for three hours while the taste and smells lingered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 715
You deserved it 4 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EPICApathy 0

Next time, learn to step out of the car and puke on her seat while you wait on the bench out side. then she learn.

MadaZer0 8

The though of just opening the door didn't come to you... Why exactly?

Comments

Why didn't you get out of the car after you threw up? Anyways, FYL

wtf, you could'nt get out of your car and clean up?

Hiropon 0

And you had to share this information with us, why...!? I mean, this is FML, but...

I can't believe how many people feel sorry for you. You're an idiot. Everyone knows what it feels like to puke, unless you're a toddler. Obviously you're not since you posted how retarded you are. You feel it coming..open the door, roll down the window, blast the backseat. None of the above. You're grown and puked all over yourself. You're an IDIOT!!!!!

that's messed up. she couldn't even take you home first knowing your sick.

rockstatic 0

Let's say it was really sudden and you didn't have time to roll down the window or open the door, because if you knew it was coming and you still didn't do anything, that just makes you a ******* moron. Anyway, here's what you should have done: 1. You knew you were sick. The second you felt like your stomach wasn't quite right, you should have thought about what you would do if you got a vomit attack. In other words, you should have rolled down the window and/or cracked the door in advance. That would have minimized/eliminated the problem right there. 2. OK, so you ****** it up anyway, and there's puke all over you and the car. While you're in the parking lot of an office building. While you had plenty of time to spare. Why couldn't you just go inside, find the bathroom, wipe yourself off, then bring a ton of wet paper towels back to the car to wipe it down too? Worst-case, people look at you funny when you walk in, and you say "I need to find the bathroom" and they will point you to it RIGHT away. Obviously this won't get all the puke off and you're going to need to shower, do laundry, and probably take the car to be cleaned, but you could have turned the situation from "unbelievably awful" to "kind of sucks." Instead, you did none of that, and just sat in your own puke for a few hours? YDI.

146 is kinda right but if the car was child locked or whatever then fyl that was kind a bitchy for your mom to go to he dmv and leave you there

stormin972 0

You couldn't open the door and puke outside? YDI for not trying harder.

next time, plan for it. its called a paper bag.

xdyingxwishx 0

Do you have a paper bag in your car right now? Who just plans on being sick?

Why the hell would ur mom go to the DMV? FYL