Perv

By WhyMe - 09/04/2017 22:00

Spicy
Today, at work, a customer was staring at me for a long time. Hoping to break the awkwardness, I asked him what brought him to the store today. He complimented me on my friendly demeanor, then followed up with, "Since you're so friendly, how about coming in the bathroom with me and giving me a hand?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 375
You deserved it 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The worst thing about these kinds of customers is you still have to be polite to them. Let's hope you shut him down and quickly got the hell out of that situation, OP.

hope the only hand you gave him was one out the door.

Comments

Stepheroni 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

hope the only hand you gave him was one out the door.

The worst thing about these kinds of customers is you still have to be polite to them. Let's hope you shut him down and quickly got the hell out of that situation, OP.

Sounds like the awkwardness intensified! Anyhow, you gotta hand it to him for coming up with such a stroke of genius!

mariri9206 32

"Unfortunately, I'm unable to do that ever but, since you're being creepy and rude, both of which are uncalled for, I'll give you a hand to the door while I call security."

mariri9206 32

Oh, Honey. Yes, this guy was creepy and a douche but guys being d-bags isn't really unheard of and women being "propositioned" for sexual acts with no warning or reason or whatever beforehand happens more often than you think.

What the hell is wrong with people? I hope you aimed that hand for his face if he persisted.

That's when you seem excited and say, "Oh, you're in to pegging? Awesome!"

But what if he's down? What then, AlchemistKen?

healthcarechick 9

Omg people are freaking crazy ass weirdos!!!!! I hope you called the cops or security or something