Party girl

By not-so-happy-feet - 14/06/2009 23:41 - Canada

Today, I was at my friend's birthday party, dancing barefoot because my feet hurt from my shoes' heels. Apparently, someone dropped a glass on the dancefloor and didn't warn anybody. I ended up having to drive myself to the emergency room because all my friends were "having too much fun to leave." FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 092
You deserved it 6 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

holla28 0

dont worry cause i have shitty friends to. who needs friends anyways............. useless

Punish ur friends, I'm not saying anything specific; just do the first thing this makes u think of doing.

myfairyoshi_fml 0

#23 ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... I... HAHAHAHAHA... can't... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... stop... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... LAUGHING... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Some of u r cruel, she took her shoes off at a friend's party which suggest she was likely at someones house- therefore it should have been perfectly fine for her to take off her shoes to dance, why should she have to sit down just cause her feet hurt? Obviously the people making these comments are irrogent because they have not actualy been in heels before. Advice to those people is once your feet hurt in heels, no matter how much sitting down you do your feet will throb because they are stuck in the same inclosed arched position, the shoes must come off to experience any releif. That said, FYL because your friends are assholes.

WTF is wrong with u #30?!(or the one next to it that ydi-ed incase I picked the rong #) maybe she didn't expect someone to leave a broken glass on the floor?!

You have some ****** up "friends". :( That reeeally sucks...FYL.

Fcukmywholelife 0

**** you So called friends. If that happened to me they would take me to the emergency room

xbabyxbluexeyed 0
Luneth101 0

Damn man, you have some shitty ass friends. Sorry about that.