Over and out

By hatinthelife - 18/02/2012 06:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to explain to my girlfriend of six months that giving another guy a blow job IS cheating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 590
You deserved it 4 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mama2b3 20

So ask her if it's alright for you to eat out other girls.

hmmmm, not the kind of girl i'd want to be going out with. sorry dude...

Comments

This FML seems familiar... Sorry OP ask her if it's 'cheating' when you sleep around with other girls.

Bro, if you knew any less about ******** I would assume that you were raised in complete isolation from the rest of society where no knowledge about sex ever penetrated your brain.

floopyflooper 2

37 was taken by a comment on someone else's comment

Sorry, I don't always read all of the comments on every comment. I retract the above post.

i don't know if i'm the only one but when giving my boyfriend a ******** i'm in full control of my mouth and don't 'accidentally bite' him... also, people don't tend to give them (unless you're deseperate) unless the penis is clean.. i know i don't! I know people are entitled to their own opinions but the biting the penis this was a little over the top...

What a ****... I feel for you man, that really sux... I'm sure you will find another woman who can be faithful to you

You only bite it if youre doing it wrong. And u have never heard of anyone experiencing infection from a good ol' BJ

TSN619 7

33- First off, if a woman bites a man's penis unless she bites it ridiculously hard it's not gonna stop him from having kids. Secondly, if a woman doesn't want pubes in her mouth then the guy shaves his junk. If she doesn't want semen in her mouth then she takes it out before he gets off. Lastly, what world do you live in where a normal ******* is painful for the man?