By Anonymous - 27/01/2016 16:35 - United States - Overland Park

Today, at my daughter's fundraiser, I noticed that a guy with a face only a fist could love kept staring at her. I said "Beautiful, isn't she?" Before I could tell him to keep it in his damned pants, he replied "Hah. She's my girlfriend, dude. Total beast in the sack." Complete news to me on both counts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 756
You deserved it 3 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would personally hate it if my boyfriend ever talked about me like that to complete strangers.

Comments

#1 asks the important question here, we must have an answer!

He damn sure would have met mine intimately. My daughter had a guy say that to me about her once but she overheard him and laid him out with one punch and told him she didn't even know him. He was pretty embarrassed in front of a large crowd at a concert.

Who says that to a random person about their girlfriend.

How is a punch justified in that situation, Jesus... I feel sorry for any future boyfriend of hers.

It's semi-justified. The boyfriend is a complete pig and if she knows he talks about her like that and still keeps him around, then it's a double FML for OP.

No way the punch is justified. Violence isn't cool, especially for him just saying something stupid. Plus, reverse those genders and I bet people will be singing a different tune.

Ok Hillary, go back to campaigning, or not no one cares.

It's funny how you voice an opinion that isn't pro-feminist and you get downvoted to hell. Guess the white knights are out of their caves.

I couldn't have seen the best top comment ever! This was amazing! xD

I think it's time for OP to have a good long chat with his daughter.....

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
katachristic 19

I think it's more likely that she's in a high school club that had fundraiser and he just called it hers.

If he's telling the truth. He could be pulling it out of his ass.

Yeah I've done a heap of high school fundraisers she could be any age

Or that the guy probably isn't the best guy to be in a relationship with. To me it doesn't seem like he respects her much!! I wouldn't want to be talked about like that by my boyfriend!

#62 yeah but some girls would take that as a complement. we don't know OP's daughter

joeyl2008 29

That seems like a fairly odd thing to say to a stranger.

The way I see it there are 2 ways around it. Either the guy has a crush on your daughter but nothing else happened and he freaked out when you said that she was beautiful. You must be way older than him and maybe he thought his only chance was to "scare you off". Or they're actually together but unless your daughter's 12, I would advise you very strongly not to come off as too disapproving. My dad tried everything to make me break up with my high school sweetheart, it was a living hell, my relationship to my dad really went south and my so and I broke up when we were ready, a few months after he gave up trying. As a lot of people said, if she's old enough to have a fundraiser, she's old enough to date whoever she wants and do whatever she wants with them. In any case she will probably want to know about that but try to be very open-minded about the whole thing.

I guess the girl will have to just learn the hard way and teach herself that she deserves respect and care, after this guy uses her for sex, disrespects her and hurts her confidence. It's a red flag and if a guy I was interested in said that to my Dad when I was a teenager, I'd sure hope my Dad would sit me down about it. (Having sex is not wrong obviously...it's the judgment of who you're doing it with, that comes with the responsibility of being sexually active)

Depending on the age of your daughter, it may be time to have a serious talk with her.

It sounds like you need to have a talk with both of them

corky1992 33

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would personally hate it if my boyfriend ever talked about me like that to complete strangers.

I completely agree. I would be so pissed, that's personal business.

Maybe this is a bad time to mention this, but my girlfriend is a total beast in the sack... just thought you guys should know.

Schmavid64 13

Talk to her about being honest and don't get mad. Worst thing you can do as a dad is show that you dislike him or ask her not to see him anymore. That could just turn her rebellious and make her less likely to admit things to you in the future. Also I suppose if you haven't already then it's seriously time for the safe sex talk.

Sounded like your first impression was pretty spot on. Not a fan of anyone who talks about their partner like that. FYL