Not funny

By Not laughing - 24/06/2023 13:00 - Canada - Vancouver

Spicy
Today, I had to, again, explain to my girlfriend that her jokes about her cheating on me are not funny in any form. Not just because of the topic, but also that she actually has cheated me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 190
You deserved it 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ex girlfriend, right? You deserve better, right? It's stupid to stay with her. Know that as well, right?

Battousai124 6

Kick her to the curb, someone who uses an indiscretion like this is not to be trusted any longer

Comments

Battousai124 6

Kick her to the curb, someone who uses an indiscretion like this is not to be trusted any longer

Ex girlfriend, right? You deserve better, right? It's stupid to stay with her. Know that as well, right?

Genuinely: what is she bringing to the table to make continuing this relationship worth it?

lalalaila777 24

I'm sorry OP, but if you're repeatedly setting your boundaries, and she continues to ignore it, and you continue to accept it (patiently staying and patiently repeating) then you are choosing to stay with someone who doesn't respect you enough to not cheat, and to not poke fun at a subject that hurt you deeply. only you can stand up for yourself, and if she doesn't care to change or shut her mouth, that's on you to leave, set a repercussion for crossing your boundaries, that's what i learned in therapy.

Knock, knock Who's there? (Inaudible) I didn't hear you, but come in an **** me anyways. What has two legs and *****? Me! Did you hear the one about the doctor, the lawyer and the accountant? I'd did a gang bang with them. Classic cheating humor!

Find someone worth your time and affection, she clearly has no regrets. You do not joke about things you are ashamed of.