Over and out

By hatinthelife - 18/02/2012 06:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to explain to my girlfriend of six months that giving another guy a blow job IS cheating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 590
You deserved it 4 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mama2b3 20

So ask her if it's alright for you to eat out other girls.

hmmmm, not the kind of girl i'd want to be going out with. sorry dude...

Comments

You know Benabus, you're a troll! Someone called me one once on here, but I truly didn't deserve it. You on the other hand, don't know anything about intimacy, relationships, pleasure giving. Basically anything to do with couples. Don't comment on intimate topics. Just read and get some good ideas.

Scands_59 14

Me and my friend are available like forcerealy ;p

I once had a girlfriend who wanted to keep blowing her ex. She loves facials an I take too long with oral. I told her that she could but in exchange I wanted to be able to **** her in her spectacular ass. She agreed. Win-win.

charmanderCHAR 5

Oh, yeah. STDs are a TOTAL win-win. She's probably ******* him on the side, along with seven other dudes. Twat.

Brutal man. Its a good thing girls are like buses. There's one every 15 minutes.

For those of you who say ... How is it cheating? Here is your answer. She touched another guys private parts, and probably very intimate and kissed him as well! The trust issue! Hello! Then she kisses her man....! Yuck, no morals.

toalysium 15

It's not cheating if you're a democrat president...just saying the standard was set.

SamLiveFree_77 9

Time to find a new girlfriend OP. One that knows what cheating really means.

brad42013 3

If you kissed her afterwards, you also gave th ********.