Over and out

By hatinthelife - 18/02/2012 06:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to explain to my girlfriend of six months that giving another guy a blow job IS cheating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 590
You deserved it 4 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mama2b3 20

So ask her if it's alright for you to eat out other girls.

hmmmm, not the kind of girl i'd want to be going out with. sorry dude...

Comments

Eating ain't cheating and sucking ain't *******. (c)

Steel Panther, man. They've got awesome lyrics.

Excuse me! Touching anyone else's private parts who is not your significant other is cheating! Thinking about it is almost as bad!

camochick27 4

So ur gonna tell me that if ur girl went out and blows another guy that she didn't cheat on u??? What a load of bullshit.

Anyone who says it isn't cheating is a ******* pig!!!! With no morals!!!! Get some!

Gay, or virgin? Sorry, but gobbies are where it's at bro.

It's seems as if quite a few people find themselves having to explain fairly simple concepts to their significant others as of late. Oh, ignorant youth. Or perhaps it's just stupidity. Either way, your girlfriend sounds naïve and tactless. After making a statement like that, I'd keep a watchful eye. Nawmean?

Maybe she was feigning innocence to try and get away with it.

jsyzemore 4

Should've got a chick to blow u in front of her and say it ain't cheatin

"Chances of biting the penis are high." So what's the bad part?

And I understand correctly that you say all of this not having experienced it? If so, I'd say get a BJ and we'll see how put off about it you'll be then.

Asians have some of the nastiest **** on the planet. Alot more to worry about out there than "disgusting" ********.

I think it would be good for the both of you if you dumped her ass. You'll be rid of a horrible girlfriend, and she'll learn that giving other guys blow-jobs is in fact, cheating.