Old dog, new tricks

By Anonymous - 06/09/2009 21:50 - United States

Today, my mom noticed the hickey that I have on my neck. Embarrassed, I tried convincing her that I burnt myself using a hair straightener. She then told me that that's the same excuse she told my grandma when she got a hickey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 909
You deserved it 46 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DeathByFalchion 0

Not THAT big of a deal if it happened to your mom too.

Comments

What are you, in eighth grade? That's dirty and ghetto. Grow up.

epicFAIL7 0

what the ****? fail on your part for being a dumbass.

Wow thats nice. Most straighteners cannot do that though, since they are cool on the outside. And they had straighteners back when your mom was your age? I sense BS.

It is possible to iron your hair using an actual iron... My mother still has a burn mark from where it slipped as a teenager (pre hair straighteners)

19th now all the trolls will cower in fear!!!!!!!!1!!

YDI for assuming that adults don't actually understand us. Hell, they *invented* most of our excuses growing up.

tradit03 0

you piece of shit, go hickey your arm you retard

#18. Most straightners are hot on the outside. Mine gets really hot. The OP's mom probebly used a clothing iron to straighten her hair when she was younger.. Dont really think this is FML worthy though..

F00tball_Playa 0

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/XRamirez805X copy and paste this and make an account plzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

No reason to be embarassed. It's a hickey. Not like she took a look at your vag and found a broken hymen. Durrhurr.

Why would she go about doing that??? Am I missing something about moms and daughters?? ____________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99

LMAO No nah, I was just screwing around while telling the OP it's not like it's something quite that serious. Though I wouldn't doubt there are some crazy psycho mothers out there...

Hair straighteners (or curling irons, even) can burn you, sure, but they look pretty much nothing like hickies, so I have no idea why people ever bothered with that excuse....