Old dog, new tricks

By Anonymous - 06/09/2009 21:50 - United States

Today, my mom noticed the hickey that I have on my neck. Embarrassed, I tried convincing her that I burnt myself using a hair straightener. She then told me that that's the same excuse she told my grandma when she got a hickey. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 909
You deserved it 46 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DeathByFalchion 0

Not THAT big of a deal if it happened to your mom too.

Comments

seven_to_twelve 3

What's the big deal about your mom knowing you have a hickey?

next time use concealer (skin-toned makeup) to hide it

YDI for imagining that Clay Aiken gave you that hickey.

fMYYYlife 0

Today, after having gone to bed last night scared believing I was pregnant, I woke up to see if I began my menstrual cycle. I looked down my pants to see that I did and began cheering and dancing. My mom saw and understood all of it. FML

fMYYYlife 0

Yeah but it got denied.. so i posted it in a cmment. :)

hahahaloser 0

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=959195. sick stuff

Oh so they had hair straighteners when you mom was young now did they??

They started using straighteners as far back as the 1960s, so unless the OP is 30 - then yea, her mom probably had some.

If OP's mother was the same age as her daughter when she lied about it, that happened probably around 30 years ago. And 1979 isn't what I would call the stone age or something.

Actually while the hair straightener had been invented earlier, it didn't become a household item until the mid to late 90's. Prior to that, you had your hair straightened by a professional.

Aw, people bashing hickeys... so what if someone wants to suck skin on their partner? Some people find it sexy... after all, your neck and throat is highly sensualized.

There is no way that hickies can still be popular (assuming they truely were once)!

jeez how old are you?? thats like saying "There is no way kissing and hugging can still be popular" when were u born?? the 18th century?

YDI for thinking ur mom is a retard. anyone who as ever received a hickey can recognise one instantly.