Not really the desired effect

By Ouchithurt - 04/08/2009 07:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was following my girlfriend up the stairs, I was pretty sure I was going to get lucky. As I was almost up the set of stairs, she lifted her skirt and revealed to me that she wasn't wearing any panties. I fell backwards down the stairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 001
You deserved it 21 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

omg, wow., lol!!!! u must have been blown away with wat u saw

Comments

Sounds like she smelled so rank that the fumes made you dizzy and unable to keep your balance. FYL indeed!

haha.... you should have pulled out a gun like stewie in Baby Not Onboard...

crazycracker37 0

Thats awesome. Any good girl would find that charming id say. lol

hazeleyes_127 0

haha.. i love this one... he was so turned on all the blood went to his brain and passed out.. pussy can do that alot to a guy..

evlbb2 2

I dont think the blood quite made it to his "brain." I believe it was needed elsewhere.

Was it like Scary Movie, where the guy pulls down the chick's panties and the huge pube-fro springs out? Did her pube-fro knock you down the stairs?

classic, hahah. It must have been a real juicy one.

You dating a *****? Pants no panties is fine. But skirt? Yeah, your GF is a *****.

Chances are that if she was flashing him, they were somewhere private. She was being a little kinky. So what? What the hell is wrong with being a little scandalous with your man? That doesn't make her a *****; it makes her fun.

Here's the thing. No panties + Skirt + Public Places = *****. VERY much a *****. No Panties + Skirt + Romantic evening for two at a PRIVATE place = Fun time. Sounds to me like OP's girlfriend wanted to treat him to a little something. Good on her.

Just makes her an Indiana farm girl.

I'd rather be accused of being a ***** than to be a boring, uptight prude. I still enjoy my sex life with my husband, even after 10+ years with him. You continue doing whatever you're doing. A little teasing never hurt anyone...well, except the OP.

Tarynkd, I usually pick on you, but you are right on with this one! I find just about every square inch of the female body magnificent to look at, except, ironically, the ******, arguably the most female part of all. Even the most beautifully groomed one as seen in ****, is at best, OK. From a man's point of view, it is best to consider it a tactile organ. No part of the woman's body feels as good to the penis or the fingers as the ****** (the mouth of a skilled performer of fellatio may be quite competitive, though.) Some guys like ***********, but I don't know of anyone who really enjoys it himself or likes what it does for his woman and what favors he can expect in the future.