By what's a rimjob between friends? - 06/09/2013 21:42 - United States - Boston

Today, at Walmart, a woman kept screaming at her husband for the most ridiculous reasons. My friend snickered that she must be on her period, prompting her to whirl around, storm over, and slap the hell out of me, thinking I was the one who said it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 084
You deserved it 4 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Literally the definition of being in the wrong place at the wrong time

Throw some chocolate at her, maybe that will calm the beast!

Comments

michaelaranda 28

Go to walmart and ask them for security tapes, most walmarts have a camera EVERY SINGLE AISLE. Then serve the woman. "OPs friend said i was on my period so i accidentally slapped OP" wont hold up in court. Probably. But seriously. Suing solves problems.

SwaggCapone 11

That's when you stick your foot out as she's walking away

Walmart doesn't keep there tapes. after so long it gets recorded over.

like the people above had said, I hope you sue her ass or press charges. there was absolutely no reason for her to slap you no matter what was said or who said it, she crossed the line.

except (at least in my store) half the cameras are dummies.

rachaelb07 6

Maybe she'd have to go to anger management or something. Her husband would probably thank you.

Wal-Mart does not use tapes. They have DVRs.

tjv3 10

Well this is the time that you file charges on her

Literally the definition of being in the wrong place at the wrong time

Throw some chocolate at her, maybe that will calm the beast!

Allennis44 16

Flowers too. Possibly a credit card

My boyfriend created an "EBK". This stands for emergency bitch kit. It's filled with chocolate, tampons and Midol. So when I get bitchy, he hands me this bitch kit. Except when I'm not on my period, I get offended.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Shakira doesn't like chocolates when she's on her period? Those hips do lie!

#49, I've loved this kid for four years. And I appreciate every little thing he does, even the EBK. I'm flattered he'd even do that for me.

flashback.miss 28

please say you slapped her back at least and told her it wasn't you who made the comment? some people just have to make an unneccessary scene in public.

Slapping her back would create that "unnecessary scene".

I agree with 14. Slapping her back would just make it worse. Even though OP didn't deserve it, I really doubt slapping the woman back would help the situation.

You beat me to it. I'd slap her back for sure!! I think a guy should never hit a woman, unless she hits him first for no reason, then she deserves to get a taste of her own medicine.

XxDancerGirlxX 17

Nobody should hit anybody and expect them to be ok with it. Man or woman, keep your hands off people.

I agree with #55.... to a certain extent. if someone puts their hands on me, sorry I'm not gonna just stand there and take it.

No, no. One should not slap back... Just punch her in the jaw! If someone walks up out of the blue and slaps you, they are giving you the right and the privilege of knocking them the **** out with no moral guilt or legal ramifications.... Self defense against physical assault, as witnessed by security cameras and the many fine people of Walmart.

Neyuu 18

I got serious second hand embarrassment from reading this comment.

ThatFancyPenn 18

IT'S YOU'RE ******* YOU'RE LEARN ENGLISH IT'S YOU'RE FOR YOU ARE AND YOUR FOR POSSESSION

Illiteracy is becoming the norm... Thanks Internet!!!!

violetsweety 26

86- how are you going to correct somebody, without using punctuation?

86, your picture is perfect for that comment

if op doesn't press charges and put her in her place op is stupid. Sue or put her in jail. Do not let her get away with this

ApollosMyth 22

I normally don't jump on the bandwagon to press charges, but what the lady did is assault.

you can "Murica" all you want. This woman is abusive and needs to be dealt with.