Not really the desired effect

By Ouchithurt - 04/08/2009 07:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was following my girlfriend up the stairs, I was pretty sure I was going to get lucky. As I was almost up the set of stairs, she lifted her skirt and revealed to me that she wasn't wearing any panties. I fell backwards down the stairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 001
You deserved it 21 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

omg, wow., lol!!!! u must have been blown away with wat u saw

Comments

PaulG10 0

awh i feel bad for you. being first for the first time ever in life on comments is exciting, but you have to expect the hatred from it as well :P

I think this is really cute. He was so excited probably and that means he really finds his girl attractive. Props :)

seb12992 0

Every time you try to be funny, you fail miserably. Give up plex.

I've got a pretty good batting average, douchebag. I don't recall seeing anything remotely amusing with your name under it.

it was the first time he's ever seen a ******, his last words were "omg wtf is that" before passing out

"ewwwww, it looks like a sad old man...."

Lol, this makes me think of Stewie from Family Guy when he gets a porno mag going, "Oh now I can see what I woman's ****** looks liAAAAARGGGGGHHHHH OH MY GOD WHAT IS IT?? *starts shooting the porno mag* "You can't hurt me.. any more!"

Right show, wrong episode. Quote from the gay gynecologist.

GR3453m0nk3y 4

yea its from family guy and stewie says; "Oh now I can see what I woman's ****** looks like/ AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG" then he shoots it and says "it cant hurt you anymore!!!!!" and i think there must be a guy in the pic and stewie's talking to him

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

I know that this is about 4 years late, but 48 is an idiot. The episode that 40 is referencing is called "Baby Not on Board," and is exactly how they described it.

rofl. I can just see that too. If was the first time you saw one, good thing you weren't like Stewie on Family Guy... "Oooh Hustler Magazine! Finally I'll get to see what a ****** looks lik---Ah ah! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! *gets automatic and starts firing* *panting* You...can't...hurt...anyone...anymore!" (I love that episode) (EDIT: oh apparently #40 was thinking the exact same thing! =O)

YDI for falling. You deserve a Darwin Award. Have fun never being able to reproduce.

lab2lb 0

what in this FML implied he wasn't able to reproduce?

I think it's safe to say that he simply expected her to be wearing panties and when she wasn't he got so excited that he probably missed the step and fell backwards... If I did that same thing to my husband he would probably trip over something too even though he's seen me naked plenty of times. H eowuld just never expect me to not wear udnerwear under a skirt...