No warning

By daddy-to-be - 20/03/2009 21:04 - United States

Today, as I was getting my mail, I noticed I'd received a free coupon from a baby supply store, saying, "Congratulations on your pregnancy!" Thinking it was a mistake, I showed my girlfriend, who I live with. All she had to say was, "Surprise!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 114
You deserved it 17 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JackFrost 0

#1....He found out that his girlfriend is pregnant from a coupon in the mail. OP....That's a sucky way of finding out, sure, but is your life really ******? If you didn't want a baby, maybe you should have been using protection. I think this is kind of a YDI.

greatnt249 0

#4, the fact that his girlfriend didn't bother to tell the OP that she was pregnant, thus letting him find out via junk mail is the FML.

Comments

starbaby 0

That's a terrible way to find out but congrats!

She may not have been sure how you would take the news. That tends to be quite a problem these days - you never know whether the guy will be happy or abandon you. Try not to freak out about it too much. You may not feel ready for this, but nobody ever truly is anyway. Your perspective will change the moment you lay eyes on the babe.

D: that is a super bad way to find out

this FML should have ended with "... I had a vasectomy three years ago." Otherwise I don't see why it's an fml...

That's pretty lame of her to not tell you. There shouldn't be secrets like that in a relationship. Keeping secrets is grounds for ending the relationship (because then who knows what to believe, or what she's not telling you), but now that you're going to be a dad, so much for that idea. FYL indeed.

Now Father's Day has a whole new meaning for you. :)

ned_schneebley 0

game over. haha dont **** it up.