No warning

By daddy-to-be - 20/03/2009 21:04 - United States

Today, as I was getting my mail, I noticed I'd received a free coupon from a baby supply store, saying, "Congratulations on your pregnancy!" Thinking it was a mistake, I showed my girlfriend, who I live with. All she had to say was, "Surprise!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 114
You deserved it 17 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JackFrost 0

#1....He found out that his girlfriend is pregnant from a coupon in the mail. OP....That's a sucky way of finding out, sure, but is your life really ******? If you didn't want a baby, maybe you should have been using protection. I think this is kind of a YDI.

greatnt249 0

#4, the fact that his girlfriend didn't bother to tell the OP that she was pregnant, thus letting him find out via junk mail is the FML.

Comments

I'd say it would only be FYL if you guys had yet to have sex, or something else showing she was cheating. Otherwise it's not really that bad and if you don't want a kid YDI for not using some proper form of birth control.

cherl 0

Ok...kinda scary rather than surprise! But anyway, BE A HAPPY FATHER! XX

TheNameless_fml 0

Oh man, that sucks! Well, at least it's your girlfriend. Would be even more of an FML if you two hadn't had sex yet.

lol that would probably make me mad...

Rick_S 3

I think that the post, as posted, says FML, my girlfriend is pregnant. Not FML, I found out my girlfriend is pregnant from a coupon in the mail. To all the people saying he didn't use protection...accidents happen. Things break. Couples even get pregnant after operations. You can't assume that just because the OP (I just figured out that means Original Poster!) got his girlfriend pregnant that he didn't use any, or the right kind of, protection.

musicsnob79 0

ahahahaha That's hilarious...if you're not the guy involved.

sunshyne84_fml 0

maybe she was just tryin to be creative *shrugs*

brutal. work on the communication and youll be golden...

what a **** of her to not tell you that. it's kind of a big deal

Could be worse. You could find out your girlfriend is pregnant with another guy's baby. :D