No warning

By daddy-to-be - 20/03/2009 21:04 - United States

Today, as I was getting my mail, I noticed I'd received a free coupon from a baby supply store, saying, "Congratulations on your pregnancy!" Thinking it was a mistake, I showed my girlfriend, who I live with. All she had to say was, "Surprise!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 113
You deserved it 17 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JackFrost 0

#1....He found out that his girlfriend is pregnant from a coupon in the mail. OP....That's a sucky way of finding out, sure, but is your life really ******? If you didn't want a baby, maybe you should have been using protection. I think this is kind of a YDI.

greatnt249 0

#4, the fact that his girlfriend didn't bother to tell the OP that she was pregnant, thus letting him find out via junk mail is the FML.

Comments

theoldGP 0

lol i guess you didnt want to have a baby with her... but you're living with her. is it that she didnt tell you upfront or that she's pregnant that is the FML? i can't tell. please do share OP. everyone has been using "YDI" like #4 did. what does it mean? haha i'm not a total noob. but someone please tell me what it means.

Ender_ 0

#24 - YDI means you deserve it. And, OP, she should have told you she was pregnant before she signed up for the junk mail stuff. That's messed up.

hahahhahah wow your gf is pretty creative... next step: quick wedding ceremony, and hope no one does the math to figure out the time of conception

Having a baby is a very scary moment in life, especially since most people aren't ready. But honestly, some women tend to "make believe" in that they get baby clothes and wedding items ready. So I would take it with some salt because it sounds like she's playing you a fool. If it was a doctor's letter, then I'd agree.

nat66623 0

Oh that's nice. Be sure to tell your newborn baby all about this "FML" moment.

green_199 0

Have 'em send a Hallmark card in the mail that says "Get an abortion"!