No warning

By daddy-to-be - 20/03/2009 21:04 - United States

Today, as I was getting my mail, I noticed I'd received a free coupon from a baby supply store, saying, "Congratulations on your pregnancy!" Thinking it was a mistake, I showed my girlfriend, who I live with. All she had to say was, "Surprise!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 113
You deserved it 17 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JackFrost 0

#1....He found out that his girlfriend is pregnant from a coupon in the mail. OP....That's a sucky way of finding out, sure, but is your life really ******? If you didn't want a baby, maybe you should have been using protection. I think this is kind of a YDI.

greatnt249 0

#4, the fact that his girlfriend didn't bother to tell the OP that she was pregnant, thus letting him find out via junk mail is the FML.

Comments

calmthefuck_down 0

ahahaha!!!!! im sorry but that is pretty funny.

asdftammy 0

well, now you know that you have a baby. your a FATHER now! congrats haha.

spikah 0

ouch humorous in the sense that it didn't happen to me, but still - ouch. congratulations though... Clever girlfriend...

Chronological 0

Awh! I think that's kind of sweet =X

Yikes! Shocker eh? but Congrads, if that's a good thing!

just get an abortion lol, i dun see y ppl get stresssed over getting pregnant when they can just have an abortion

starshine3987 0

If you're living together and you don't know what kind of birth control she is on or even if what she's on is effective (and no condoms alone don't work) than you deserved that one. Even if a girl tells you she is on something get proof. There are tons of girls who trick their guys into getting them pregnant by not taking their pills.