By Anonymous - 03/10/2014 20:43 - United States - Tempe

Today, I overheard my brother telling his friend that having sex with a girl who's on the pill gives the guy female hormones and "turns you into like, half-chick, half-dude." He was serious. How am I related to this moron? FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 440
You deserved it 3 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why we need better sex education not just "abstinence only"

JadeWinter 16

So... Your brother is a virgin then.

Comments

This is why we need better sex education not just "abstinence only"

You can't get pregnant your first time, in a hot tub , if you pull out , or if you wear a condom for the first half.

badluckalex 23

you stole this comment from 2 fmls ago lol

Imagine how many half-chick-half-dudes would be walking around if her brother ruled the world.

#33 I'm pretty sure he was joking. The extra serious people strike once again..

It's actually possible to be WORSE than abstinence only. I discovered this. A free period/ovulation tracker has taught me more about my period than the sex ed class ever did. Example "you ovulate a few days before your period, don't have sex then and you WON'T get pregnant"

And #33 wins the prize. If only comments could articulate sapping sarcasm properly! # 37 thanks for explaining.

#47 it is possible to get pregnant when you aren't ovulating, if you have sex 2-3 days before you start ovulating you can still get pregnant (less of a chance but you can) couldn't tell if you were kidding, just wanted to make sure you know :)

Oh I know. But I'm dead serious, the teacher said as long as you didn't have sex the few days before your period (what they claimed was ovulation) you would have no chance of getting pregnant. ._. And then I get the tracker app only to discover it's actually midway through your cycle, and that ovulation is just when you have the HIGHEST CHANCE of getting pregnant, not the only time it can happen. The also said your period only came a certain week every month. *sighs* They sucked. So badly. The also said the only "symptoms" of PMS were cramps. :|

SailorSolaris 43

Agreed, #1. My boyfriend's sex ed consisted of the teacher telling them "If we tell you not to have sex, you won't listen and we know it. Therefore, this is everything you need to know to be safe." So...yeah.

What if it's split from head to toe? In that case, is it the left half or the right?

What if it's split horizontally sideways? In that case, is it the front or the back?

Just let him think that, it'll probably keep him abstinent or at least encourage him to use a condom.

Hopefully abstinent, or at least not reproduce. I'm hoping he's really young - preteen at least so he can learn about sex since sex ed hasn't helped him yet.

jlnotary 33

Yes, because misinformation regarding sexual education is ALWAYS the best route to discourage unwanted outcomes and abstinence totally works as a solution. Note: sarcasm

Timmster007 23

Why would he even think that??

Let's hope he was trying to trick his friend into believing it. Then he's just an asshole, not lacking in common sense.

kittycat2007 18

common sense is far less common that people seem to think.

TanzWolf 26

I dunno guys; he might be on to something...

So then using condoms must turn your genitals into latex instead?