No warning

By daddy-to-be - 20/03/2009 21:04 - United States

Today, as I was getting my mail, I noticed I'd received a free coupon from a baby supply store, saying, "Congratulations on your pregnancy!" Thinking it was a mistake, I showed my girlfriend, who I live with. All she had to say was, "Surprise!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 114
You deserved it 17 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JackFrost 0

#1....He found out that his girlfriend is pregnant from a coupon in the mail. OP....That's a sucky way of finding out, sure, but is your life really ******? If you didn't want a baby, maybe you should have been using protection. I think this is kind of a YDI.

greatnt249 0

#4, the fact that his girlfriend didn't bother to tell the OP that she was pregnant, thus letting him find out via junk mail is the FML.

Comments

JeanNe91 0

its not an FML moment, asshole. man up and take care of your new baby!

Why is this an FML? Are you sterile?

chingchong_fml 0

hmmm. i somehow dont think the OP is that upset. he did make his nickname "daddy-to-be" which means he cant be all that pissed. if he were, itd probably be something like "daddy-to-be-at-wrong-time" or something. and to me, the FML is how he found out, not what he found out.

Ender_ 0

#33 - Before people start to flame you about you being an insensitive jerk-off I just want to say that I appreciate your type of comedy. haha. And before people start flaming me, I am a father and I don't regret ever fathering him. I just know how to have a little bit of humor in my life too.

alex_vik 0

#35 - Thank you for not being like some of the people and going "OMG UR SUCH A JERK!11!!!1!".

Ender_ 0

#36 - Like I said. I can appreciate humor unlike some of the other people on this site. I think it was the quote that brought me over to your side though. Anybody that quotes Captain Falcon is a friend of mine. haha. FALCON KICK!!!

kellster 2

Oh my, what a way to find out! Maybe she hadn't known for very long and was still trying to plan on how to tell you? Either way, I hope you're recovering from the shock and finding some joy in this news? Congratulations!

Ethan205 0

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! best of luck.

Well that's random of her to do to show you... Congratulations of now knowing you have a kid, dad.