By well, now what - 12/12/2014 14:39 - United States - Broken Arrow

Today, I confronted my boyfriend after he received a text with a bunch of hearts on it. After arguing, turns out it was from me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 164
You deserved it 42 161

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thomasrasmussen7 20

Maybe next time you should see who it's from rather than jumping to conclusions.

qdawg06 23

You sound like THAT girlfriend... F your boyfriend's life.

Comments

thomasrasmussen7 20

Maybe next time you should see who it's from rather than jumping to conclusions.

xSLEEPYxHEADx 22

Maybe next time you should keep track of the boys you send hearts to.

Girl it seems like you need to relax a little. Instead of jumping to conclusions, you need to have a little more faith in your boyfriend's commitment.

JMichael 25

Gotta love misguided skepticism. No but really, see who the messages are from before you start throwing out wild accusations.

Grow the F up, OP! You'll be lucky if he doesn't dump you. (He won't be lucky if he doesn't though!) And if there's THAT much mistrust in the relationship, end it instead of flipping your sh*t.

That's impossible for a women to do. Women just jump to conclusions for no reason at all even if it's from them. They're women.

incoherentrmblr 21

You tell her Penny Lane! I think she's been hanging with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds along with Eleanor Rigby a little too much in the Lonely Hearts Club...

How did you not remember sending it to him?

Just what I was thinking #2. Surely someone would remember sending something likethat to anyone

Especially with that many hearts, surely?!

Someone times texts can be delayed for very extended periods of times so that could possibly be the reason.

Time delays mean nothing when a text is as recognisable as this one sounds like it would have been. How many people send texts with loads of hearts at the end?

And why was OP looking at his phone in the first place?

Maybe his girlfriend is paranoid because of something OP did in the past. For me personally, I can see why she did it but I don't necessarily agree with the way she went about confronting him.

The jealous mind is a terrible thing I guess.

Your alternate personality is in love with him too.

OP: *slaps boyfriend* "I can't believe your cheating on me with that bitch!" Boyfriend: "I'm sorry! I swear I won't be with her anymore!" *walks away*

The latest HBO series about a man cheating on his girlfriend with..... His girlfriend!

qdawg06 23

You sound like THAT girlfriend... F your boyfriend's life.

Dumbass, you must be one of those crazy girlfriends

What? Are you suffering from memory loss?

MzZombicidal 36

What the hell? First of all, hearts in a message does not warrant an argument. How childish. Second of all, how the hell did you not recognize your own text?

giantsfan2010 23

Lots of overly jealous girlfriends lately...but seriously how do you not remember your own text? And you didn't realize you were reading your own conversation?