No thanks, Karen

By artdegreemyass - 21/07/2012 21:14 - United States - West Palm Beach

Today, I was cashiering at Walmart, when a customer picked open a cold-sore on her lip before trying to give me her money with the same hand. When I freaked out and refused to take her money, she started screaming and threatening to sue me for "violating the First Amendment." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 701
You deserved it 3 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's nothing in the first amendment about not accepting herpes-infected money.

Comments

Braxton_84 3

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I hear Mars is pretty devoid of life.

um, news flash! there's nowhere else to live, so if you're that desperate, death is your only option.

14: Don't worry, I got the reference. Everyone else here seems to know nothing about the internet or Futurama.

Yeah true. A lot of people are not decent anymore. A lot of people only care about themselves, and don't care if someone else gets hurt. Or disgusted. :D haha. But you are right.

flutter4 7

I would have done the same thing. I hate germs, blood, etc...

Epikouros 31

You're hating 10% of your body by weight (8% blood, 2% bacteria). Did you know that people have more bacteria than human cells in their body?

Wow, in all my years of learning about the amendments in history, I didn't know it also had something to do with accepting contaminated money. The more you know.......... O_o

850Jizzed 2

I would have done the same thing. Hope u didn't get in trouble for it make sure u tell ur supervisor that there was blood on it and then they can't force to touch it then cause its consider hazardous

I read your first sentence and thought "hey, this going to be grammatically correct." From there, it was all downhill.

Come to think of it, it was your only sentence.

TriflingAllDay 6

This is the most classic example of a violation of the first amendmet I have ever seen.

I can't stand stupid, nasty, disgusting, ignorant people who are a waste of space. Fhl!

Just touch the part of the money that she didn't!

What a nasty lady! Picking her sore with dirty hands.

o_O i wouldve grabbed a bag or some gloves and said "thanks we have a cold sore section man" good thing you noticed too wouldve been a bummer to touch that!

At wal marts near me the cashiers wear gloves. Maybe your store should adopt a similar policy.