News to me

By verycherryfucked - 28/04/2013 22:10 - United States - Bronx

Today, I had to go to the hospital for an allergic reaction. Turns out, I'm highly allergic to cherry blossoms. My wife and I just bought a house and moved into a new neighborhood. Almost every block in this neighborhood, including my own, has rows and rows of cherry blossom trees. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 258
You deserved it 3 576

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you'll die in a house with pretty trees

Comments

Lucky for you cherry blossoms aren't in bloom for very long. Hopefully you are just allergic to the flowers and not the actual tree. I say suck it up for a couple months and get some allergy meds.

Inciter 33

I'm allergic to cherry blossoms too. Luckily, there aren't too many trees around here. Good luck, OP!

Sounds like a pretty neighborhood. Sorry to hear that you're allergic!

Keep some Zyrtec stocked and carry an EPI pen OP. Having allergies nowadays is something that can be avoided at a majority. Spend less time outside or just stay away from them the best you can.

ViviMage 38

Put it up it sale or rent it and book the heck out!

Start going to an allergist. He can build up your antibodies to it and hopefully help you not have so many reactions to it. However, I feel your pain for random allergic reactions. When I got checked out here in Oklahoma, their response to my "what am I allergic to?" came with the answer "Oklahoma."

to those saying that he must cut down the trees is very stupid he'd have an allergic reaction while doing so duuuhhh he cant >.>

That sucks so bad but on the bright side your block sounds amazingly beautiful.

debbster7 18

Didn't y'all go visit the house BEFORE y'all bought it?

ezE22 0

I want to live where you live. Cherry blossoms are so beautiful!!