About that raise…

By onlyolivia - 05/10/2016 14:43 - United States - Elkridge

Today, I finally got the courage to ask my boss why the flowers I got her for her birthday the other day were in the conference room and not her office. She told me she was allergic to them and she had such a bad reaction that it made her go home early. I made my boss sick on her birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 940
You deserved it 1 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she ever seems to hold it against you, remember that you know her one weakness. Sure, Olivia, telling a public site about this probably isn't great, but it certainly won't be enough to connect you to the crime scene when her corpse is eventually discovered surrounded by flower petals.

species4872 19

Think of it this way, you gave her the afternoon off.

Comments

species4872 19

Think of it this way, you gave her the afternoon off.

Well now you know a guaranteed way to get rid of her whenever necessary. Never know when such information might become handy.

You couldn't have known, it was a sweet gesture

That's one way to climb the corporate ladder -- kill 'em with kindness.

If she ever seems to hold it against you, remember that you know her one weakness. Sure, Olivia, telling a public site about this probably isn't great, but it certainly won't be enough to connect you to the crime scene when her corpse is eventually discovered surrounded by flower petals.

You could always say that you meant to send them to your boyfriend and got mixed up, although explaining the note thats says "Dear bosslady; die bitch! Love Olivia." might be difficult.

Awe, I'm sure she understood and doesn't hold any ill will. You couldn't have known, and it's the gesture that counts. I'm also very allergic to flowers, but I still love and enjoy getting them. I just keep them in a place separate from where I am regularly, but where I can still enjoy them.

debbyman13 21

That'll teach you to be a kissass

At least she kept them in the conference room instead of throwing them away, I'm sure she appreciated the gift.

Don't worry, my girlfriend has done this to me, that's just life with hayfever *sigh*