By wowdadreally - 23/12/2014 20:46 - United States - College Station

Today, while shopping with my father, I had to use the restroom. As soon as I opened the door to the men's room, my father yelled that it was the ladies' room. I then turned around and went through the other door, where I ended up getting bitch-slapped. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 709
You deserved it 6 470

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've looked at the sign on the door. Most public restroom have one.

Comments

You should've looked at the sign on the door. Most public restroom have one.

californiapoppy 11

And why would your dad be in the ladies room?

He was probably outside the restrooms dumby

dont know texas but in holland some places just written it ( without sign ) as "heren" and "damen" which was quite problem for me cauz i dont know dutch

Mysterious_one 26

try and read the signs when you have diarrhea eh

OP did check the signs. Too bad the two signs were "this is the correct restroom" and the other one was "the other one is a lie". Really weird they would put that on a restroom sign though.

I don't understand how everyone seems to be okay with the fact that the girl's response was to slap the guy just for entering there.

Girls always seem to resort to slapping for some reason. In the most unjustified situations as well. But then it's some awful thing if a guy were to slap a girl. Let's just all keep our hands to ourselves.

he did read the signs. at first he was going into the mens room, but when his dad told him it was the wrong one, he believed him and went to the only other door.

yeah, whoever slapped him is definitely a bitch...

I don't know why she'd slap him. If it's a single bathroom she should've locked the door. If it's a public bathroom set up there are stalls so you can't see anything anyway.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

my dad would have laughed at me.

Oh, I don't think OP will be hearing the end of this one!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

congrats. you've just hit the high end of low.

Mysterious_one 26

#19 Cmon man.. #9 comment is hilarious

Ignore your parents and read the signs. If people can troll you, they will.