Neighbours from hell

By Anonymous - 01/05/2012 19:51 - Canada - Oakville

Today, my new neighbours moved in. I've neither seen nor spoken to them yet; all I know is that they enjoy hammering at the walls for hours on end and repeatedly setting off the fire alarm. All this in the small hours of the morning. I got two hours of sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 097
You deserved it 2 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey! I love doing that too! Me and your neighbours should have a party! At their place of course, wouldn't want to bother my neighbours.

You should get them back. Set off the fire alarm at three AM. By setting their door on fire. Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Comments

Tell them to bloody shut the hell up then.

Or, you know, just politely ask them to keep it down.

#1 - That would be a wonderful way to introduce yourself, I imagine.

Teens these days.... Don't worry OP, the cops will be here soon!

Adults these days, so quick to call the cops over every minor annoyance.

MichellinMan 20

if that was me, there wouldnt be any neighbors.

Give them a break, they just moved in. I'm sure the noise will settle when they have hammered all the cockroaches to death and the place is homely enough for them.

Jakesterk96 8

^and when all the fires get put out.

Why would they be hammering the walls?

Sinamoi 18

83-Putting up paintings of smoke alarms.

rallets 22

you sure its not the bedpost slamming against the wall? if you know what i mean

wait did you say youre neboors get hammered, they bang and its really hot?

ajay96 3

They're just having hot and noisy sex! >:^}

hahafylop 4

115-You better 'snuff' it out.

if u tell them to shut up they will do it more to annoy u bad times !!!

Hey! I love doing that too! Me and your neighbours should have a party! At their place of course, wouldn't want to bother my neighbours.

^ I just did.. Made a mess? Grab Kleenex! :D

Dude, that's disgusting..btw, can I borrow some Kleenex? I need to clean up too

You should get them back. Set off the fire alarm at three AM. By setting their door on fire. Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Or he could blast a Justin Bieber song.

Justin Bieber sounds like angels singing compared to "Hot Problems" *shudders*

24) banging walls, setting off fire alarms early in the morning, who's to say they don't like Justin bieber as well?

NoisyNykkii 10

Cad, I suddenly wish that I didn't read your profile......

OPs neighbours make it sound like they are building a meth lab or cooking it..

Least you think they are hammering the wall if you know what i mean ;)

MiniNyn 5

Pound right back! Oooor be a normal person, go over the next day, and let them know the impact their inconsideration is having. If they're worth anything, they'll stop :)

I tried that with my upstairs neighbors and that's when I found out they have 3 kids and don't care about anyone.

They were probably just setting up their new place they probly won't do that every day

Whenever they stop doing that get them back by the same at night

stinkystu7 0

Piss them off too. It's war

They were trying to get your attention! They made the noise so you would come over and meet them. Quite clever of them actually.

You sure it's hammering? Not sex noises? Maybe things just get so heated that the fire alarm goes off. Or the lamp could catch fire.

NoisyNykkii 10

So she can make a comment related to sex and whatnot, but I can't? THANKS GUYS