Oh no…

By pacelily - 30/08/2016 20:32 - United States - San Marcos

Today, I met my new upstairs neighbors and their 4 kids all under the age of 6. I met them due to all the thudding coming from upstairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 909
You deserved it 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Small kids will melt your brains and drain your soul... Escape ASAP

Comments

Small kids will melt your brains and drain your soul... Escape ASAP

No matter how hard they try, they may not be able to keep all the kids quiet. They will probably try, but kids will be kids OP. Hang in there.

Well then they should have been considerate to their neighbours and rent/purchase a ground floor apartment. Furthermore someone with six kids should ensure they have financial stability for a house.

First off, it's four kids. Second off, financial stability doesn't always go hand in hand with unplanned gaining of a child. In fact, it usually doesn't. Regardless of whether said obtainment is through pregnancy, merging families with a significant other, or suddenly having custody of a deceased loved ones' kids. Three, the not-ground floor apartment may have been the one the manager chose for them, or the only availability.

ber4fun 23

Hello, sleepless days and nights.

nesteremily 31

Here we see why living on the top floor is nice.

I've had the same thing above me for the past year. After many polite phone calls and passive aggressive ways of showing my displeasure we have finally come to a way of solving the issue... I'm moving.

I hate it when the inconsiderate people win.

4 kids all around toddler age? I'm sure the parents have it worse than you. You just gotta deal with noise, they have to deal with actually trying to control them.

It's not like they were forced to have so many young children.

TrippyEyes 16

At least you don't have 4 kids under the age of 6

You can't expect kids not to be kids. Unless they're behaving in outrageous ways, the fault lies with poor construction, not with this family. Talk to the landlord about soundproofing or moving to another apartment.