Lying bastard

By dwellswithin - 20/07/2009 22:00 - United States

Today, I ran into my ex-boyfriend in town. We broke up a year ago because he "moved" to Florida. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 485
You deserved it 4 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He could've just come back to visit, smart one.

fxdxhk90 0

The "I'm moving" excuse, that's a classic.

Comments

Carnivaldead 0

I must say umwat, Successful troll is indeed very very successful. My hat is off to you.

yes_itsme 0

YDI for being stupid and not realizing until a year later that your boyfriend DIDN'T actually move. Well, I guess you don't deserve it. But maybe he broke up with you because you're not too bright?

dancr4life 0

hahaha this is so weird because the EXACT same thing happened to me a few days ago.

#74 ur life sucks. go feltch some overweight women

cooorah 0

Maybe he was visiting? Don't make assumptions.

So there's no chance at all he was visiting his family or friends or home?

so_me_fml 0

Did you two not have ANY mutual friends? Geez. I know where all my exes are just because friends bring them up in casual conversation from time to time...

1st off -- lmfao @ umwhat. Gotta love trolls 2nd -- you people are missing the moral of this FML (not that it really has a moral, I just like that word)..the OP's ex-boyfriend broke up with her cause he "moved" to Florida. It's quite obvious he didn't actually move and he was just looking for a decent excuse to break up with her. Even if he did move to Florida and came back, he didn't bother rekindling his relationship her..so either way, this is a major FML for the OP cause her ex-boyfriend either lied to her big time (which is most likely what it is) or came back and didn't care to see her anymore.