It's a small world after all

By Deadman - 25/02/2022 01:59

Today, I ran into my ex-girlfriend at the mall. The one who I faked my death to back in Texas so I wouldn’t have to tell her I was leaving for someone else. She moved to Florida too. What a small world. FML
I agree, your life sucks 161
You deserved it 2 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're a ******* coward, you know that. You're a piece of shit scumbucket who deserves to have your ex tell your new girlfriend what you did, if she didn't know already. Then hopefully the girlfriend dumps you and they both kick your ass.

Comments

You're a ******* coward, you know that. You're a piece of shit scumbucket who deserves to have your ex tell your new girlfriend what you did, if she didn't know already. Then hopefully the girlfriend dumps you and they both kick your ass.

Tell her you're a ghost. Your first attempt at ghosting her failed, so try the other way.

I hope your current girlfriend finds out and leaves you. POS.

Having a not-so-good childhood, I have super-power level avoidance skills. In addition, I have a very hard time giving anyone negative news, because I always feel like I'm responsible for managing the emotions of the people around me. (As is so often the case with therapy, finding out WHY you feel or think or do what is troubling you, does approximately jack-shit when it comes to actually improving. I wish it was like on TV shows, where as soon as the patient has their moment of epiphany, suddenly they're 'cured'.) That being said, even I could not conceive of faking my own death just to get around having awkward interactions and causing pain to a girlfriend. (Though I guess it could be worse; there are men who literally kill their wives rather than man-up for a divorce.)

Grumpy Jack 26