Lying bastard

By dwellswithin - 20/07/2009 22:00 - United States

Today, I ran into my ex-boyfriend in town. We broke up a year ago because he "moved" to Florida. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 485
You deserved it 4 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He could've just come back to visit, smart one.

fxdxhk90 0

The "I'm moving" excuse, that's a classic.

Comments

seb12992 0

She didn't say he moved just to get away from her, they broke up because he was moving. #11 is obviously a straight jackass. OP: Did you at least ask him if he was just visiting?

triplethreat13 0

i've used the "i'm moving and don't believe in long-distance relationships" excuse. once. or twice. doesn't matter. it's a common excuse, but there is always the possibility that he moved back or is visiting.

Wow dude - be a man and say the truth. Jesus - people break up all the time - at least be man enough and tell the girl that it's over because you want it to be over. People like you are what give us nice guys a bad name. Congratulations!

seb12992 0

Well at least your not sexist.

ohmyitscarol03 0

=[ wow, what a jerk that guy is.

perstephane 4

#11, I hope you're not serious because if you are you probably also believe that people who are abused "make" their attacker hit them. And if that's the case, you're an extreme waste of space. If you aren't serious, then you're using the already played out "haha, I'm going to be a mean sexist asshole to be funny on fml" comment. Get a new song.

GGnoRe 0

Haha umwat; you're hilarious.

elyziah_locke 0

okay, yes I am a woman and you are sexist. Get over the fact that your a man and realize that girls are just as human as men. We don't live in the 1800's anymore so woman can work any job they choose. We are NOT your slaves to cook and clean and do nothing else if you want that go back to the 1950's. You need to learn that times have and will continue to change giving girls just as many rights as men. we are NOT here for you to beat and have sex with. Yes the Bible states that woman made from men, we know this. but God made us in equal rights. we are both human and should have our say in what we do. So Mr. Sexist British Man, learn that men do NOT control women or the earth. You are a sexist jerk who needs to be put in his place. and that place would be RIGHT BESIDE A WOMANS. understand now?

elyziah_locke 0

men are NOT the leader of the pack.

letitbe56 0

Umwat is a stupid troll trying to get a rise out of everyone. Yeah, what he says makes me angry too, but by responding, you're just provoking him. Seriously--DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

LysssNysss 1

LOL. Umwat, I love you, you're the funniest troll out there. Lets be friends :D

Umwat: this isn't a common piece of knowledge, I don't think, but Eve wasn't the first woman made. Lilith was. And Lilith was not made from Adam.

lol that sounds like my friends when her bf broke up with her cuz "his ex gf is now 8 months pregnant and all of a sudden he wants to be there for her and support her so he's gonna get back together with her" there was no baby

123sploosh 0

go away umwat, your as worthless as pubic lice.

maybe hes come back. that was a year ago. stupid. ydi for being so stupid/ wow #35 your ****** up