Let down

By colts609380 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Corona

Today, I finally gained the nerve to ask out the girl of my dreams. She responded by saying, "You need to lower your standards." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 274
You deserved it 3 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Daddymo 14

I think you need to raise your standards to include pretty girls that aren't also bitches.

They say girls go for bad boys but on FML it seems all the boys fall for the biggest bitches.

Comments

KendratheUnicorn 0

She probably should've put that in a different way. Brush it off and don't let her ruin your perception of women! :)

I hate bitches who think they're too good for you.

You may want to screw her brains out, but someone else has already gotten to her personality. ;)

luckyd880 12

I totally read that comment in the csi guys voice. All dramatic and corny. Hahaha Made my night.

calilovergirl 4

What a stuck up bitch! If everyone "lowered their standards" then people wouldn't have dreams to accomplish!

wow. /isn't she modest?/ (I use slashes as sarcasm font.) But hey, at least you know her true colors now and you won't fall for her. So you bit the bullet now, but you threw back that grenade.

easyprey 8

No use catching a grenade for someone when they were the one who threw it. I agree with you

It's all good op. when you become successful hire her then fire her for fun.

That's awful! Keep your chin up OP. She may be a bitch but Karma is an even bigger bitch ;)

Yeah, Karma is. I always get bad Karma...

Cowboy1986 4

Yea listen to this sexy cowgirl

KendratheUnicorn 0

70 just made this really awkward :/

Karma: everyone calls me a bitch. I'm just bringing justice, damn it!

what an awful girl, she sounds ugly on the inside.

icantthinkofgood 5

Sounds like you dodged a bullet with that one!