Let down

By colts609380 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Corona

Today, I finally gained the nerve to ask out the girl of my dreams. She responded by saying, "You need to lower your standards." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 274
You deserved it 3 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Daddymo 14

I think you need to raise your standards to include pretty girls that aren't also bitches.

They say girls go for bad boys but on FML it seems all the boys fall for the biggest bitches.

Comments

izzy7 11

Don't you dare lower your standards OP. She's already at the bottom. You deserve a girl that's not such a bitch.

This chick needs to be slapped in the face with a big ol' helping of 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'! It's so uncool to tell someone what they "need" to do- especially when they're putting themselves out on a limb. She sounds like a real piece of work.

Nah. Just another piece of ass. She certainly isn't good for any conversation.

Ouch, what a bitch. Remember not all girls are arrogant like her!

Pinkpie do you have kik ? Or email? Plz

hotPinklipstick 24

This isn't a dating site. If you want that type of information from someone send it in a personal message.

KuchkaNumberOne 2

She's a bitch. On to the next one!

Well atleast now you know she's the queen of all bitches and you can stop wasting your precious time on this girl.

day624 14

Im sure bitch isnt in your description of dream girl OP.. Dont worry you'll find someone

HahaYDI 0

I'm sure that's a typical response at my high school. It's instances like that that made me afraid to approach women when I was younger lol. I'm hoping girls like that are less common in college.

Don't worry, they are. Bitches like that usually go back home and live with their parents for the rest of their insignificant existence. Be mindful, though, of the reason the girls that /do/ go to college have a reason to be there… to get out of college, preferably with a degree. Study dates usually work. ;)

She can't be the girl of your dreams with a personality like that!

Cowboy1986 4

U should said if its that good eat it yourself