Let down

By colts609380 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Corona

Today, I finally gained the nerve to ask out the girl of my dreams. She responded by saying, "You need to lower your standards." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 274
You deserved it 3 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Daddymo 14

I think you need to raise your standards to include pretty girls that aren't also bitches.

They say girls go for bad boys but on FML it seems all the boys fall for the biggest bitches.

Comments

Do you have a dream of an ideal girl? Well, your ideal girl has a dream of an ideal boy, and you're not it. This is your problem. Either become the boy of her dreams or do as she says. It's only fair. It takes two to tango.

I love women who think they are hotter than they actually are. What a ****.

Dont beat yourself up. Keep going at it. Just not with her.

Obviously she either A: wants you to lower your standards so you can date a low-life bitch like her, or B: she thinks she's too high maintenance & too "high-and-mighty" for you....which REALLY means (she's a stuck up bitch) who's WELL below anyone's standards..move on.

"Actually, the prostitute I hit on said the same thing, that's why I just asked you! HOW MUCH LOWER CAN I GET?" seriously though, by the sounds of it, you need to raise your standards. Girls that get hit on all the time ARE aware of the impact their rejection has on the feelings of others, so if you get shot down in a bitchy way, then you know that's a girl who's a waste of time.

TwiztedYuri 9

girls in my dreams never turn me down or give me advise. I usually get laid and wake up...

escobar07 10

that means you a ugly ass nigga lol

lydialaughs 0

That's messed up :( you don't deserve that.

Maybe the girl of your dreams needs to lower her standards... Lol just kidding :) she probably meant you need to lower your standards to date her cause she is a bitch. You deserve better OP