Let down

By colts609380 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Corona

Today, I finally gained the nerve to ask out the girl of my dreams. She responded by saying, "You need to lower your standards." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 274
You deserved it 3 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Daddymo 14

I think you need to raise your standards to include pretty girls that aren't also bitches.

They say girls go for bad boys but on FML it seems all the boys fall for the biggest bitches.

Comments

perdix 29

"I do have high standards of kindness and decency -- I did lower them to ask you out."

XRaYKaT 3

You should've introduced her to your pimp hand.

coboy 5

You should do just the opposite and set you'r standards higher. She's obviously not worth you'r time. What a b!+€# .

While I do sympathize with your situation because we have indeed all been there, posting this on the internet and conceding your emotional defeat is really counterproductive. Admitting that she's managed to dent your pride a little bit is only gonna allow her to keep her power over you, which she obviously does not deserve.

Raath00 7

Damn, that was brutal. What a bitch...

ceegee415 5

You're too good for her. You already lowered your standards by giving a bitch like that the time of day.

PYLrulz 17

27 - You're right. That just makes then *****.

ShelbyGray 8

Aww that's a really mean thing to say. I'm sorry OP. Find someone who's not a cold hearted bitch.