Let down

By colts609380 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Corona

Today, I finally gained the nerve to ask out the girl of my dreams. She responded by saying, "You need to lower your standards." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 274
You deserved it 3 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Daddymo 14

I think you need to raise your standards to include pretty girls that aren't also bitches.

They say girls go for bad boys but on FML it seems all the boys fall for the biggest bitches.

Comments

robert76 5

Huh, and here I thought stuck up bitch was the lowest one's standards could go.

Sounds like you all ready have if you liked a bitch like that

thinbubba 8

That's when you make her feel better about herself.

sounds like you need to learn to get to know a girl before you ask her out, would make asking out the next girl a lot less devastating.

Should have said, I did that's why I'm asking you :)

theonlysweetpea 10

I kinda agree with #1 though there's no proof he is being shallow. Just because she turned out to be a serious bitch doesn't mean she wasn't showing positive qualities before this moment. If that's so; FYL OP. Move on cuz that bitch is NOT worth it! If she was only the girl of your dreams because she is pretty, you deserve the rejection (if not the delivery) at least. Fall in love with people's hearts, not their faces.

Probably true. I have seen some unfortunate guys fruitlessly pursue supermodel goddesses. Get over it buddy, and look for people in your league.

What people say has more to do with themselves than you. What she told you is that she is stuck up and high maintenance. You're better off without her.