Keep it hidden

By doomed - 09/06/2009 01:28 - New Zealand

Today, the girl I'm in love with invited me to stay with her in Europe for 2 weeks, she's even paying for the flights and accommodation. It's because I'm such a special friend to her, and she wants me to come up to meet her fiancé before she gets married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 974
You deserved it 6 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ouch. Shoulda made a move on her sooner D:

randomdude1234 0

:( I'm sorry man I know what it's like to be close friends with someone your totally in love with.

Comments

#9 - Can you imagine after those two weeks, there will be an FML written by the other guy saying how his fiancee left him because some jerk broke up their engagement because he's been in love with her for years and is finally admitting it to her? And she really loves him too? Or the guy goes to Europe, meets a new girl, and they're both so happy with each other, the best friend gets jealous. Wow. So many corny movies are coming to mind right now.

chicabonita5683 0

I was kind of actually thinking movies myself...kind of wondering if this is real or just someone copying a movie set-up.

mehwhateverr 0

Aw man. :( Tell her before she gets married. You don't want to regret this for the rest of your life.

1dream_fml 0

Yeah, if you don't, it will bother you every time you'll see her What do you got to lose man?

ashmash 0

#11, I was making a joke, as people sometimes do on this site.

#13 - I know. I was just adding to it.

gingermonster16 0

Omg! Take the trip STAT! You might find a European version of her! GO GO GO!!!

ashmash 0
noparkin 0

Lol I like the way you told your FML xD

FatJoke321 0

But hey!! At least Europe :D you should make a move on her

Aww. man that sucks. I understand how it feels to be in love and not loved back. That sucks!! Well still it ain't late tell her your feelings!! Give it a try. But it can have it's own consequence like getting kicked back or the girl asking you to pay up for the expenses.

Why would you want to tell an engaged girl your feelings. She's engaged. As sad as it is, she's committing to a guy she loves and It's pretty clear she views OP as a friend. As well as OP being gay, I think telling OP's friend would be a bad idea. Should've done it sooner.

you're in love with a girl you're not even with? okay then. and shut the **** up, you get all expenses paid to Europe, yeah, **** your life, that sounds terrible. dumbass, we can only hope your plane crashes.