Keep it hidden

By doomed - 09/06/2009 01:28 - New Zealand

Today, the girl I'm in love with invited me to stay with her in Europe for 2 weeks, she's even paying for the flights and accommodation. It's because I'm such a special friend to her, and she wants me to come up to meet her fiancé before she gets married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 974
You deserved it 6 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ouch. Shoulda made a move on her sooner D:

randomdude1234 0

:( I'm sorry man I know what it's like to be close friends with someone your totally in love with.

Comments

I'm not sure if anyone said this but this sounds like Made of Honor. [the movie]. This sucks for you :(. Hopefully you will not in fact, be "doomed".

Well good lord, you deserve it! If you never tried to explain to her or show to her that you think of her more than she thinks you do then this is all YOUR FAULT. I'm sorry buddy but thats the truth.

"Today, the girl I am in love with invited me to stay with her in Europe for 2 weeks, she is even paying for the flights and accommodation. " I'll take your tickets if you don't want to go. >_> TBH with you, I skipped the last part and didn't realize that this was an FML. But in reality, I can't vote either way because I've been in similar situations (well, minus the whole Europe thing) and it sucks. Good luck with the trip. :)

this is totally like the movie, "Maid of Honor". watch it. it's like the story of your life ;) unfortunate.

If you're meeting her fiance its probably time to move on, as hard as that might be. Find your own special person.

chuk_norris_fml 0

I just realized, I was immediately reminded of Made of Honor when I read this-- and I'm a guy. FML

reminds me of "my best friend's wedding" too

NickelPhosphate 0

Hahaha Watch "Made of Honor" and get some tips on how to get her.

moonlit_manga 0

That sucks, but hey europe dude! Ya know though....something tells me this is fake. If not then, look at the bright side.

jdawg777 0

wasnt there some kind of movie with this plot?